The AnyBridge Controller is an intelligent measurement, control and datalogger device that seamlessly integrates with the AnyBridge Platform.
The AnyBridge Controller supports a multitude of applications, from automatic meter reading to remote inventory management and machine monitoring. The flexibility of the AnyBridge Controller software makes it possible to connect a wide range of wired and wireless peripherals to its interfaces, such as sensors and utility meters.
Comprehensive set of communication interfaces
The AnyBridge Controller offers the following communication interfaces:
- a dual-band or quad-band GSM/GPRS interface (optional) for communication with the AnyBridge Server through mobile networks.
- a 100BaseTx Ethernet interface for communication with the AnyBridge Server through local Internet connections or for industrial Ethernet communication such as ModBus/IP.
- CAN/CANopen and ModBus/RS485 communication ports for interaction with many commercially available industrial automation peripheral devices.
- A 868 MHz ISM-band RF wireless communication interface (optional) for connection of wireless peripherals, such as the AnyBridge Solar-powered Wireless Sensor Module.
- A GPS/GNSS receiver (optional) for applications that require accurate, real-time positioning information.
- a USB communication port for for local configuration and software updating.
The AnyBridge Controller is 24VDC-powered and is available in a rugged, DIN-rail mountable enclosure.
By setting the appropriate application parameters, the functionality of the AnyBridge Controller is tailored to the requirements of the application. The AnyBridge Controller has been designed to integrate with the AnyBridge Platform, which allows it to fully benefit from the application services such as automatic data transfers, remote configuration and software updating. The AnyBridge Controller has a number of user interfaces for local configuration and interaction.