AnyBridge reference designs
AnyBridge has developed a number of reference designs that can be licensed by third parties as basis for their own products.
Wireless Sensor Module reference design
The Wireless Sensor Module reference design contains a basic set of interfaces for various low-power wireless sensor applications, such as:
- 4-20 mA and 0-5VDC analog sensor interfaces
- Digital inputs
- Relay outputs (latching)
- RS485 communication port
- USB 2.0
- M-Bus metering interface
- HART transceiver for 4-20 mA interfaces
- Solar-panel connector with charging circuitry for lithium battery technologies
- Power management functions
The Wireless Sensor Module reference design is available as development board for the PDEV module.
P1 Meter Reader
The P1 Meter Reader reference design is a compact, low-cost real-time reader for Dutch smart meters equipped with a P1-port. It offers the following functions and interfaces:
- 100BaseTx Ethernet
- P1 meter readout port
- USB 2.0
- Dual-band GPRS (optional)
- 868 MHz ISM-band RF interface (optional)
- RS485 communication port (optional)
The reference design can be tailored to application-specific requirements.